Thursday, February 2, 2012

CATCHING JORDAN: MIRANDA KENNEALLY


I hate football, I mean hate it. I hate the very sound of it. I hate when family comes over and puts it on MY television. I hate that it is supposed to be the center of every high school experience. However, Friday Night Lights is one of my favorite shows of all time, so I guess not everything football is the worst thing ever, even to me, the football hater.

Catching Jordan transcends my hate of football and actually introduces me to some endearing (surprise) football players. Including one adorable girl super star Jordan. This isn't a perfect book and Jordan makes a few big decisions that seem out of character, but this book has one HUGE thing going for it. It has the what I call the "giddy factor", and it has it big time. Wanna feel giddy? This is for you.

BOOK BLURB:
What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though-she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys, and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university. But now there's a new guy in town who threatens her starting position... suddenly she's hoping he'll see her as more than just a teammate.

Can't wait for the companion book Stealing Parker coming out this October.

Read more about this on goodreads HERE. Oh and if you haven't ever watched Friday Night Lights...you need to! Oh Coach Taylor be still my heart! Tim Riggins take me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment