Monday, January 14, 2013

DANCE ACADEMY LOVE AFFAIR


I know this is a book blog, but I can't help sharing my love for this show! 

I can't say enough great things about Dance Academy. I just loved it. It took me a few episodes to get into it, but pretty soon watching my nightly episodes was all I thought about throughout the day. It was like falling in love, because with each episode I was more impressed with the layered characters, the perfect level of realistic drama, and the dancing...oh my the dancing!!!! The choreography alone is another character in the story it is so well done and danced by the actors. I loved how the ballet dancing cliches like boys being gay, eating disorders by the girls, and falling in love with your dance partner were all touched on but not in a way that made me feel anything but what it would really be like to be a dancer.

Also Sydney, Australia shines in the show too...Just watch it already! I can't wait for season 3!

This is currently availible on Amazon and is free for Prime members which is how I found it. It also might be on netflix too, but I am not sure since I don't do netflix, but many of the reviews mention finding this show on netflix. 

Check it out on Amazon HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment