Monday, September 30, 2013

PAIGE TOON: THE LONGEST HOLIDAY

If you have not yet read a book by Paige Toon and you love fun light reads where you get totally involved in the characters lives...then what are you waiting for? I cannot give enough cheers for Paige Toon where my only complaint with her books is that they end too soon. For those of you in the US, you might find your library has slim pickings for Toon books. However, you will find that on Amazon you can purchase used copies for a steal.

I recently devoured her most recent release, The Longest Holiday and loved it.

BOOK BLURB:
He's smiling down at me with tears in his eyes as I say my solemn vow:
'I, Laura, take thee, Matthew, to be my lawful wedded husband…' I thought I would never feel like this about anyone ever again. Not after my first love… Not after the heartbreak and the loss and the trying to pick myself back up again… Then I met Matthew, and I know that he has my heart forever: my perfect, gorgeous, adoring Matthew. And then I wake up. And I remember that he's not perfect. He's so far from perfect that my heart could surely collapse from the pain that instantly engulfs me…
To say Laura is unlucky in love is an understatement. Her first boyfriend died in a horrific accident, and now she's just discovered that her husband of six months has been hiding a terrible secret. Devastated and unwilling to face reality, she escapes on a girls' holiday to Key West with her best friend Marty. But a deep and instant attraction to a sexy Cuban scuba diver takes her completely by surprise. When her two weeks in the sun come to an end, Laura doesn't want to go home again. But she can't run from real life forever. Can she?

Read more about it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment