Monday, July 14, 2014

THE BEST THING I NEVER HAD: ERIN LAWLESS


I love British Chick-Lit. Why is it better to me than what we have in the US? I don't know maybe I just have a secret dream of living in London. Anyway, this one is a bit confusing at first. There aren't too many characters in this book, but in my opinion way too many are introduced right away and it took me a while to get them straight. In fact I almost started a cheat sheet so I could remember who was who. Also, the writing style might throw some people off. It just skips from one moment to the next and can take a bit to get into the flow. But I dug it pretty fast and just loved it. 

Definitely a go to book if you loved Mhairi McFarlane’s You Had Me at Hello. Plus here is some good news. It is only 99 cents on Amazon! How awesome is that?!

BOOK BLURB:

Miles and Nicky are getting married. Unfortunately, their wedding party is a tangle of ex-housemates, ex-friends and ex-lovers. So this wedding isn’t just a wedding, it’s a reunion. Can anything be salvaged from the past? And what really happened between them all, back at university?

Read more about it here. Thanks NetGalley for the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment