Monday, February 9, 2015

THE LAST WORD: A. L. MICHAEL


Utterly and completely charming. I adored this from the beginning and I just loved every second of reading this. I always love me some British Chick-Lit and this one delivered. My biggest disappointment? That I cannot seem to be able to buy a physical copy of the book. It seems to only be available as an eBook! How am I supposed to add it to my ever growing British Chick-Lit collection?

BOOK BLURB:
Tabby Riley’s online life was a roaring success. Her blog had hundreds of followers, and legions of young fans ardently awaited her every Tweet. Her real life was a bit more of a disappointment. Living in a shared flat in North London, scratching a living writing magazine articles on ‘How To Please Your Man in Bed’ wasn’t where she thought she’d be at twenty-six – especially when there was a serious lack of action in her own bedroom.

Although that might all be about to change when she’s offered a position at online newspaper The Type as a real journalist – and gains a sexy new editor, Harry Shulman, to work with. Harry’s confident, smooth talking, and completely aware that he drives Tabby mad. Which is fine, because Tabby’s dated an editor before, and it’s never happening again. Ever. But as her reputation at the paper grows, Tabby has to wonder: is it time to get out from behind the screen and live her life in the real world?


Perfect for fans of 

No comments:

Post a Comment